- Dual Path —MSN-to-PHD-(41-credits)
- BSN-to-PhD (62-credits)
- Inter-disciplinary research opportunities in Miami’s multi- ethnic healthcare environment.
- One-on-one mentoring by senior faculty researchers
- Affiliation with UM-Leonard Miller School of Medicine
- Collaborative research with UM Hospital and Jackson Health System
- Full-time study includes opportunity for living stipend, Full tuition waiver and health insurance.
- Affiliation with NIH-funded Center of Excellence for Health Disparities Research: El Centro
The University of Miami is a member of the Southern Association of Schools and Colleges (SACS) the U.S. Department of Education recognized regional accrediting agency and is accredited to offer degrees through the doctoral level.